This one is my most popular post on my old blog at Blogger.com.
Since posting it on Christmas Day 2004, I’ve had 36 comments on it!
Anyway, I posted a video version of it on this blog, but sometimes you just want to get striaght to the point, so for those of you who don’t have the time to watch the video, here’s the transcript…
- Click the "Start" button.
- Select "Control Panel".
- Double click the "Regional and Language Options" icon.
- Click the "Languages" tab.
- Click the "Details" button.
- Click the "Language Bar" button.
- Uncheck the "Show Language Bar" checkbox.
- Click the "OK" button three times.